300 mW Micro RGB Laser Module
Category: RGB Modules
Compact and lightweight free-space laser module with multiple wavelengths.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability: Lead Time: 4 weeks
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
About 300 mW Micro RGB Laser Module
This is compact and lightweight free-space laser module with multiple wavelengths.
The laser module outputs three wavelengths:
- Channel R: 638nm (+5/-3nm)
- Channel G: 520nm (+10/-5nm)
- Channel B: 450nm (+/- 10nm)
Wavelength tolerance can be changed for special order.
The laser module outputs three laser beams which are overlapping. The dimensions of the laser beams are:
- Channel R: 1.6 x 1.0 mm @ 1/e2
- Channel G: 2.8 x 0.8 mm @ 1/e2
- Channel B: 3.0 x 1.2 mm @ 1/e2
All of the beams are collimated. The divergence in the fast axis < 1.0mRad, the divergence is the slow axis <1.3mRad.
The polarization state of each laser beam is the same, and it is TE-polarization.
Typical total optical power is 300 mW and minimal optical power is 280 mW.
The dimensions of the module are 44 x 39 x 27 mm. It is possible to mount the module on the base plate using four M3 screws.
Laser Diode Driver
The module is controlled by a three-channel driver (LPLDD-1A-16V-3CH). Each channel is independently controlled by Analog or TTL input. The modulations up to 100 kHz is achievable. Modulation inputs can be used as a TTL inputs with its logic levels of 0 V and 5 V or as an analog input.
Caution! Class 3B Laser !
- Only person with specialized training and appropriate laser safety knowledge can use and maintain the laser module. The laser module operator must be aware of laser radiation hazard.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected off a surface.
- Always use proper laser filter protection
- Never point lasers at people or animals.
- Do not stare at the beam, devastating and permanent eye damage can occur as a result of direct, diffuse or indirect beam viewing.