About 300 mW Micro RGB Laser Module
This is compact and lightweight free-space laser module with multiple wavelengths.
The laser module outputs three wavelengths:
- Channel R: 638nm (+5/-3nm)
- Channel G: 520nm (+10/-5nm)
- Channel B: 450nm (+/- 10nm)
Wavelength tolerance can be changed for special order.
The laser module outputs three laser beams which are overlapping. The dimensions of the laser beams are:
- Channel R: 1.6 x 1.0 mm @ 1/e2
- Channel G: 2.8 x 0.8 mm @ 1/e2
- Channel B: 3.0 x 1.2 mm @ 1/e2
All of the beams are collimated. The divergence in the fast axis < 1.0mRad, the divergence is the slow axis <1.3mRad.
The polarization state of each laser beam is the same, and it is TE-polarization.
Typical total optical power is 300 mW and minimal optical power is 280 mW.
The dimensions of the module are 44 x 39 x 27 mm. It is possible to mount the module on the base plate using four M3 screws.
Laser Diode Driver
The module is controlled by a three-channel driver (LPLDD-1A-16V-3CH). Each channel is independently controlled by Analog or TTL input. The modulations up to 100 kHz is achievable. Modulation inputs can be used as a TTL inputs with its logic levels of 0 V and 5 V or as an analog input.
Caution! Class 3B Laser !
- Only person with specialized training and appropriate laser safety knowledge can use and maintain the laser module. The laser module operator must be aware of laser radiation hazard.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected off a surface.
- Always use proper laser filter protection
- Never point lasers at people or animals.
- Do not stare at the beam, devastating and permanent eye damage can occur as a result of direct, diffuse or indirect beam viewing.
|Beam Height (Measured from Base)||18,5 mm|
|Dimensions||44 x 39 x 27 mm|
|Divergence Full Angle||0,8 mRad|
|Driver Dimensions||62 x 21 mm|
|Input Voltage||7 - 16 V|
|Max. Modulation Frequency||100 kHz|
|Max. Power Dissipation||2.5 W|
|Modulation Input Voltage Range||0 - 5 V|
|Modulation Type||Analog / TTL|
|Operating Temp. Range||-10 to +40 °C|
|Wavelength||450nm, 520nm , 638nm|
|Typical Output Power at 25°C||300 mW|