We are committed to protecting your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. This is why we would like to present you with the most important information on principles regarding the processing of your personal data and cookies used by our Store. This information was prepared in compliance with the GDPR - the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The personal data controller of your data is Tomorrow’s System Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), with its registered seat in Białystok (15-337), at ul. Kazimierza Pułaskiego 125/35, entered in the National Court Register (KRS) - register of entrepreneurs by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000535029, with NIP [Tax Identification Number] 5423238556, and REGON [Polish Business Registry Number]: 200866868, with share capital in the amount of 8300 PLN.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
We process your data for the purposes provided below, in connection with the functioning of the Store and the provision of the services offer there. These services can consist in i.e. maintenance of your account.
The purpose of data processing:
It can include the following purposes, depending on what you decide to choose:
- provision of the services offered by us, i.e. account maintenance services,
- execution of your orders,
- direct marketing,
- sending a newsletter.
Legal basis for data processing:
Depending on the activities you undertake, the processing can be based on:
- an agreement on the provision of services or activities undertaken on your request aiming at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- an agreement of the sale or activities undertaken on your request aiming at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- a legal obligation to which we are subject, i.e. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- your consent given in the Store - provided that you decide to give it (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest consisting in the processing of data for the purposes of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in the processing of data for the following purposes:
- direct marketing,
- collecting analytical and statistical data,
- conducting a customer satisfaction survey.
- Voluntary, however in some cases it may be necessary for the conclusion of the agreement
Consequence of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which they are provided, the customer is unable to:
- register an account in the Store,
- use our services,
- make purchases in our Store,
- receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store,
- receive product suggestions which may be of his or her interest.
Consent can be withdrawn:
- at any time
Processing of data until you withdraw your consent is compliant with the law.
As part of the Store's services, we can adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. carry out profiling, while using your personal data for this purpose. Profiling consists primarily in an automatic assessment of which products can be of interest to you, based on your previous activities and in displaying the profiled product advertisements in this way.
The kind of profiling we carry out does not lead to making decisions which would have legal effects for you or would affect you in any similarly relevant way.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING
We will process your data only for a period in which we will have the legal basis to do so until:
- we cease to be subject to a legal obligation which obliges us to process your data (in particular the obligation connected to accounting) or
- the possibility of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims related to the agreement concluded between the Store and between the parties no longer exists or
- you withdraw your consent to process data if such a consent was the basis for processing or
- your objection to the processing of your personal data is accepted - provided that the basis for the processing of your data was a legitimate interest of the controller or data were processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- depending on whichever is applicable in that case and whichever is later.
SAFETY OF DATA
While processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures which comply with the relevant provisions of law, including encrypting the connection with the use of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data,
- rectify your personal data,
- erase your personal data,
- restrict the processing of your data,
- demand the transfer of the data to a different controller.
Also, you have the right to:
object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons attributable to your particular situation - regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (i.e. based on the legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, within the scope in which the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you think that your data are processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
This Store, just like most Internet sites, uses the so-called cookies. Those cookies:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, mobile phone, etc.);
- allow you i.e. to use all functions of the Store;
- do not introduce any changes in the settings of your device.
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can, at any time:
- delete cookies,
In this Store, cookies are used for the purposes of:
- remembering information about your session,
- collecting statistical data,
- collecting marketing data,
- making the functions of the Store available.
To learn how to manage cookies and disable them in your browser, you can use help files of your browser. You can get more information about this topic by pressing F1 while using the browser. Additionally, you can find relevant information on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
More information on cookies is available on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
While operating our Store, we use services provided by external entities to which your data may be transferred (for the purposes indicated in this policy only).
Below you will find a list of potential recipients of your data:
- entities performing product delivery
- payment providers
- persons working with us based on civil law agreements, supporting our current activities
- entities providing newsletter services
- hosting providers *
- entities providing electronic mailbox services **
- the accountancy office
- entities providing marketing services, including social media **
- entities providing analytical services **
- providers of the team management software
- entities enabling placing reviews about the Store
- entities providing maintenance services of the Store
- entities providing optimisation services of the Store
- competent public authorities within the scope in which we are obliged to make data available to them
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
For the above reasons, your personal data may also be processed by entities outside the European Union. The adequate level of protection of your data, including by applying appropriate safeguards, is guaranteed by:
* European Commission Decision 2002/2/EC on the adequate protection of personal data provided by the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act,
** participation of these entities in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield established by Commission Implementing Decision as a set of principles guaranteeing the adequate protection of your privacy.
CONTACTING THE CONTROLLER
Do you wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Send us an email at: [email protected]