User account Regulations
in Opt Lasers online shop
§ 1 Definitions
- 1. User account – means a free of charge service provided electronically by the Service Provider, which allows the User to open an individual account in the Shop.
- 2. Shop – means an online shop run by the Service Provider at www.optlasers.com
- 3. Service Provider – means Tomorrow’s System Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Białystok, 15-337, Pułaskiego 125/35, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000535029, NIP 5423238556, REGON 200866868, with share capital in the amount of 5 000 PLN.
- 4. User – means each entity using the User account.
§ 2 User account
- The User can open a User account in the Shop.
- Opening of a User account is optional and allows the User to take advantage of the additional features in the Shop which are available to the registered Users, including checking the status of orders, viewing the order history, as well as editing User data in this Account.
- Opening of a User account is done by filling in the appropriate registration form in the Shop.
- Minimum requirement for using the User account is a device both with a web browser which supports ‘’cookies’’ and with Internet access as well as an active email account.
- Registration in the Shop (opening of the User account) is tantamount to the conclusion of agreement on opening and maintenance of the User account under the terms specified in these Regulations.
- The User may unsubscribe at any time from their User account without giving any reason and incurring any costs. For this purpose, the User should send their resignation to the Service Provider at email@example.com, which will result in the immediate removal of the User account and termination of the agreement in this regard.
§ 3 Complaints
- Complaints related to the User account should be submitted to the Service Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Service Provider shall address the complaint within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.
§ 4 Personal data
- Administrator of the Users' personal data submitted to the Service Provider in connection with the use of the User account is the Service Provider.
- By opening the User account, the User voluntarily provides their personal data. Providing personal data is, however, necessary to use the services referred to in these Regulations. Personal data provided by the User will be processed by the Service Provider for the purpose of providing the User account service to the User.
The User has the right to inspect the personal data and can request to correct them.
§ 5 Final provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these regulations only for important reasons. An important reason is understood as the need to change the regulations due to the modernization of the User account service or change of laws affecting the provision of services by the Service Provider.
- Information about the planned changes to the regulations will, at least 7 days prior to the changes taking effect, be sent to the email address assigned to the User account.
- If the User does not object to the planned changes until their entry into force, it is assumed that the User accepts them, which does not constitute any obstacle to the termination of the agreement in the future.
- In case of objection to the planned changes the User should send the relevant information at email@example.com, which will result in the termination of the agreement for the provision of services upon the entry into force of the planned changes.
- Provision of illegal content by the User is forbidden.