Onefinity CNC Laser Upgrade Kit with PLH3D-6W-XF+
This is a high-performance Onefinity CNC Laser Upgrade Kit. It allows you to add laser engraving and laser cutting capabilities to your Onefinity CNC to turn it into a laser cutting and laser engraving machine. The kit includes all you need to mount and wire your XF+ Onefinity laser. Apart from the standard kit elements, you may also choose to include our laser docking station in your order.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
Individual Kit Parts
Our Onefinity CNC Laser Upgrade Kit enables you to upgrade your Onefinity CNC machine with laser engraving and laser cutting functionalities. It is a professional laser upgrade kit made with the highest quality components. The mounting and wiring are designed with the focus on the easiness of installation and the quality of user experience.
Advantages of Onefinity CNC Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF+ Laser Head
- Simple user-focused installation on Onefinity CNC machines
- No additional cooling needed
- Driver integration inside the laser head
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories for results-driven performance and the ease of use
You can choose whether or not you want the LaserDock laser docking station included in the kit:
Includes Our Highest Quality PLH3D-6W-XF+ Engraving Laser Head
The best-selling 6 W laser from PLH3D series. It is a professional engraving laser head designed for hobbyists and industrial applications alike. Features a robust design and ensures compatibility with all types of control signals used in the CNC market (including 3D printing market). It is also compatible with a wide range of PSUs and has the strongest fan for its size, providing the best cooling and smoke removal. In addition, it comes with a lens adjusting tool which allows changing the focus distance easily.
You can also discover further information about the Onefinity CNC Engraving Laser - XF+.
About the PLH3D-CNC Universal Laser Adapter
The key functionality of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter is to “arm” and “disarm” laser heads. Arming is understood as turning the laser head power supply on; the armed engraving laser is then capable of generating the laser beam. Conversely, disarming (turning the laser power supply off) brings the laser head into a safe state where generating the laser beam is completely impossible.
The adapter also provides the means to quickly check the Onefinity CNC laser head by generating a short laser pulse at maximum power. This feature also verifies if you wired the laser head correctly.
Built-in safety features prevent misuse and unexpected behavior in case of an emergency. The key switch guards the engraving laser against arming by minors and other unauthorized people. Arming the laser is always done manually by the user, by pressing a button. Special circuitry prevents laser arming in case of any malfunction of the internal electronics.
The laser head is automatically disarmed in case of emergencies such as:
- Loss of the Mains Supply
- Breaking or Disconnecting the Laser Head Wire
- PSU Failure
Once disarmed, the laser system remains in a safe state and rearming requires the user to press the button.
Key Features of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter:
- One-Second Pulse Laser Test
- Compatibility With All PLH3D-Series Laser Heads
- Soft Start
- Indication LEDs - Power, Armed, Laser Working
- Built-in Smart Microcontroller
- Two Programmable Enable Inputs
- Two External Safety Terminals (For Example: Safety Key, E-Stop)
- Automatic Disarm After Power-Off
- Keylock for Preventing Unauthorized Personnel Usage
- Quality Machined Aluminum Enclosure
- Simple One-Button System (For Arming, Pulse Testing and Adapter Program Setting)
- Remember that your Onefinity CNC PLH3D-6W-XF+ laser is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected from any surface.
- Always use proper protection laser filter on your CNC machine designed for the 430 - 480 nm wavelengths to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point laser head at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it may cause burns or other injuries.
- Do not stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut.
- Laser radiation - Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.