This is a lens upgrade for uSpot Laser Head
OpenBuilds LEAD CNC Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF
Category: Laser Upgrades
OpenBuilds LEAD Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head all parts needed to mount the PLH3D-6W-XF laser head on the LEAD CNC machine.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability: In stock
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
Individual Kit Parts
These laser glasses can help reduce the probability of light entering the user’s eye from a diffusely backscattered laser light. This product is OD 7+ over the range of 190 to 540 nm, blocking deep ultraviolet to green including violet and blue light.In stock
This Mounted Aspheric lens is useful to collimate or focus laser light in the visible wavelength regime. The aspheric design nearly eliminates spherical aberration without needing multiple optical elements. It has a broadband AR coating of 400-700 nm, allowing it to be used ...In stock
This Mounted Triplet lens can be used to variably focus or collimate the laser light with reduced aberration due to its triplet (three element) design. Its relatively long effective focal length (EFL) of 8 mm allows it to focus laser light to a small spot.In stock
The parts included in the OpenBuilds LEAD Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head are listed above, in the section “Individual Kit Parts”. The kit does not include the CNC machine.
Advantages of OpenBuilds LEAD Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head
- Simple installation in LEAD CNC machines
- No additional cooling required
- Driver integrated inside the laser head
- Compatible with accessories for ease of use
About the PLH3D-6W-XF Engraving Laser Head
The leading 6 W laser from PLH3D series. Professional engraving laser head designed for industrial applications. Robust design, compatibility with all types of control signals used in CNC in 3D printing market as well as with a wide range of PSUs, strongest available in its size fan providing best cooling and smoke removal. It comes with lens adjusting too which allows changing the focus distance easily. By clicking the link, you learn further information about our LEAD CNC cutting laser.
About the PLH3D-CNC Universal Laser Adapter
The key function of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter is to “arm” and “disarm” the laser head. Arming means turning the head power supply on; the armed head is then able to generate laser beam. Disarming (turning the head power supply off) brings the laser head in a safe state where generating laser beam is fully impossible.
The laser head may be checked by generating a short laser pulse at maximum power.
Built-in safety means prevent misuse and unexpected behavior at emergency. The key switch protects the laser head against arming by children and other unauthorized persons. Arming the laser head is always done manually by the user, by pressing a button. A special circuitry prevents arming at any malfunction of internal electronics. The laser head is being automatically disarmed in case of emergency: loss of the mains supply, PSU failure, breaking or disconnecting the laser head cable. After disarming, the system remains in a safe state and rearming always requires pressing the button by the user.
Key features of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter:
- Indication LEDs - power, armed, laser working
- Build-in microcontroller - watchdog
- Two programmable enable inputs
- Two external safety terminals (for example: safety key, E-Stop)
- Automatic disarm after power off
- One second laser test
- Compatibility with the PLH3D laser heads
- Keylock for preventing use by unauthorized personnel
- Machined aluminum quality enclosure
- One button system (arm, test and setting of enable modes)
- Remember that it is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected from any surface.
- Always use proper protection laser filter on your CNC machine dedicated to 430 - 480 nm in order to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point laser head at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it may cause burns or another injury.
- Do not stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut.
- Laser radiation - Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.