CNC4newbie Laser Upgrade Kit with PLH3D-6W-XF+
This is a high-performance CNC4newbie Laser Upgrade Kit. It enables you to supplement your CNC4newbie machine with laser engraving and cutting capabilities. This kit includes everything you need to swiftly mount and then wire your XF+ CNC4newbie laser. Apart from the standard kit elements, you may also choose to include our laser docking station in your order.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability: Lead Time 3 Weeks
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
Individual Kit Parts
This CNC4newbies Laser Upgrade Kit enables you to upgrade your CNCNewbies machine with laser cutting and laser engraving capabilities. It is a professional high-performance laser upgrade kit made with the highest quality components. The wiring and mounting were designed with the focus on the quality of user experience and the easiness of installation.
Advantages of CNC4newbies Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF+ Laser Head
- No need for additional cooling systems
- Straightforward user-focused installation on all CNC4newbies machines
- Driver integration inside the laser head module
- Compatible with a wide accessory range for results-driven performance and the ease of use
You can choose whether or not you want the LaserDock laser docking station included in the kit. You should also decide which of the two CNC4newbies mounts you want to be shipped with your kit, depending on whether you want to use the dust-shoe system. The front mount is not compatible with the dust shoe system, while the side mount is designed to be compatible with it.
Upgrades your CNC4newbie machine with Opt Lasers' Bestselling PLH3D-6W-XF+ Engraving Laser Head
The best-selling 6 W optical power laser from PLH3D-6W series with 30 W laser power consumption. This laser module is a professional engraving laser head designed for hobbyists and industrial applications alike. Boasts a robust design and provides compatibility with any type of control signals utilized in the CNC market (including 3D printers). Its additional features also include compatibility with a wide range of PSUs and incorporation of the strongest fan for this laser size, ensuring quality cooling and smoke removal. Additionally, this cnc machine upgrade kit includes a lens adjusting tool which allows you to change the focus distance with ease.
You can also discover further information about the CNC4newbie Engraving Laser - XF+.
The Kit Includes Universal PLH3D-CNC Laser Adapter
The fundamental functionality of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter is to “arm” and “disarm” laser head systems. Arming is defined as switching the laser head power supply on. The armed engraving and cutting laser is then capable of producing the laser beam. Vice versa, disarming (turning off the laser power supply) brings the laser head into a safe state in which generating the blue laser beam is simply impossible.
In addition, the PLH3D-CNC adapter provides you with the means to swiftly check your Onefinity CNC laser head system by generating a short laser pulse at its maximum power. This functionality does also verify whether you wired your laser head correctly.
Built-in safety features avoid misuse and unforeseen behavior in case of an emergency situation. The key switch prevents the engraving laser from being armed by minors and other unauthorized people. Arming the laser needs to always be done manually by the user, by simply pressing a button. Special circuitry also prevents laser arming in case of any internal electronics malfunction.
Overall, your laser head is disarmed automatically in case of emergencies such as:
- PSU Failure
- Loss of the Mains Supply
- Breaking or Disconnecting the Laser Head Wire
Once it is disarmed, the laser system stays in a safe state. Subsequent rearming requires the laser system user to press the button.
Principal Features of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter:
- Built-in Smart Microcontroller Controlling the Laser Head System
- Automatic Disarm Functionality After Power-Off
- Straightforward One-Button System (For Arming, Pulse Testing and Adapter Program (Enable Option) Setting)
- Swift One-Second Pulse Laser Test
- Compatibility With the Whole Range of PLH3D-Series Laser Heads
- Soft Start
- Indication LEDs - Power, Armed, Laser On
- Two Programmable Enable Inputs
- Two External Safety Terminals (For Example: Safety Key, E-Stop)
- Keylock for Preventing Unauthorized People Usage
- Highest Quality Machined Aluminum Enclosure
- Remember that your CNC4newbie PLH3D-6W-XF+ cutting and engraving laser is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected from any surface.
- Always use proper protection laser filter on your CNC machine designed for the 430 - 480 nm wavelengths to avoid reflected radiation.
- Do not point laser head at people or animals.
- Never touch the beam, it may cause burns or other injuries.
- Never stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut.
- Laser radiation - Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.