High-Performance Avid CNC Router Parts Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF+ and LaserDock
CNC Router Parts Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head all parts needed to mount the PLH3D-6W-XF laser head on the CNC Router Parts CNC machine.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Read reviews (1)
- Write a review
Select Additional Kit Components
High-Pressure Air Assist Nozzle Kit
Additional Laser Safety Accessories
Blue Laser Safety Goggles
Blue Laser Safety Window
CNC Control Software
Lightburn CNC Software License
Spare Units of Kit-Included Accessories
Laser Safety Glasses
LaserDock Magnetic Docking Station
19V 2.5A Desktop Power Supply for PLH3D-CNC Adapter with adapter US/UK
High-Resolution Engraving Lens
High-Efficiency Engraving Lens
Avid CNC Router Parts Signal Cable for PLH3D-CNC Adapter
PLH3D-CNC Adapter to Laser Head Cable (7 m/22 ft)
Availability: In stock
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
Individual Kit Parts
The parts included in the CNC Router Parts Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head are listed above, in the section “Individual Kit Parts”
Advantages of CNC Router Parts Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head
- Simple installation in CNC Router Parts CNC machines
- No additional cooling required
- Driver integrated inside the laser head
- Compatible with accessories for ease of use
About the PLH3D-6W-XF Engraving Laser Head
The leading 6 W laser from the PLH3D series. Professional engraving laser head designed for industrial applications. Robust design, compatibility with all types of control signals used in CNC in 3D printing market as well as with a wide range of PSUs, strongest available in its size fan providing best cooling and smoke removal. It comes with lens adjusting tool which allows changing the focus distance easily. You can also discover further information about our Avid CNC laser cutter.
About the PLH3D-CNC Universal Laser Adapter
The key function of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter is to “arm” and “disarm” the laser head. Arming means turning the head power supply on; the armed head is then able to generate laser beam. Disarming (turning the head power supply off) brings the laser head in a safe state where generating laser beam is fully impossible.
The laser head may be checked by generating a short laser pulse at maximum power.
Built-in safety means prevent misuse and unexpected behavior at emergency. The key switch protects the laser head against arming by children and other unauthorized persons. Arming the laser head is always done manually by the user, by pressing a button. A special circuitry prevents arming at any malfunction of internal electronics. The laser head is being automatically disarmed in case of emergency: loss of the mains supply, PSU failure, breaking or disconnecting the laser head cable. After disarming, the system remains in a safe state and rearming always requires pressing the button by the user.
Key features of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter:
- Indication LEDs - power, armed, laser working
- Build-in microcontroller - watchdog
- Two programmable enable inputs
- Two external safety terminals (for example: safety key, E-Stop)
- Automatic disarm after power off
- One second laser test
- Compatibility with the PLH3D laser heads
- Keylock for preventing use by unauthorized personnel
- Machined aluminum quality enclosure
- One button system (arm, test and setting of enable modes)
- Remember that it is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected from any surface.
- Always use proper protection laser filter on your CNC machine dedicated to 430 - 480 nm in order to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point laser head at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it may cause burns or another injury.
- Do not stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut.
- Laser radiation - Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.
Quality and Fun
When I added this to my CNC I was delighted at how quickly I was able to get this going. It has added and enhanced my CNC jobs. Love it.